Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tid Bit Tuesday All That Jazz | Katherines Corner

I have loved smooth jazz music since I was a teen.? The amazing sound of Grover Washington Jr?s? saxophone hooked me long ago and never let me go. I have numerous albums and cd?s with? beautiful saxophone sounds from musicians; David Sanborn , Charley Langer, Rod Tate, Kenny G, Mindi Abair and several other incredibly talented jazz saxophone players. I also have plenty of other albums and cd?s by both old and new jazz artists.

The next time you find yourself relaxing to some smooth jazz sounds, or you hear a talented musician playing the saxophone, know that I am right there with you. I?m swaying along to the smooth jazz sounds and smiling with you.

Here?s a list of a fewof the CD?s I have been listening to recently (? alphabetical order) ? Acoustic Alchemy, Boney James, Brian Hughes Chris Standring ,Chuck Loeb,Darren Rahn , Ed Taylor, Euge Groove, George Benson,Jeff Lorber,Jonathan Butler, Keiko Matsui, Michael Lington, Michael Buble?, Mindi Abair ,Nick Colionne, Patrick Lamb, Richard Elliot, Spyro Gyra , Tzeman, Terri Lyne Carrington ,Patrick Yandall

I think every day should have a little sax in it, don?t you? Giggle. :-)

I had jazz tunes on the music player on Katherines Corner for two years. But sadly the free music player is gone now.

Book Club Summer Reading List has Been posted click the beach ball :-)

?

I love comments

Stay Connected and add Katherines Corner to your email box.

I respond to as many comments as possible through email ( if available). Every comment matters, Every comment is appreciated ,Every comment feels like a HUG from a friend!

bloglovin

Related posts:

bruno mars best new artist 2012 grammys foo fighters nikki minaj grammys album of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment